Monday 16 September 2013

Memory Lane

All of this week, I've been working on a painting, which is going to be a present for a friend. I can't show it to you yet, because it would spoil the surprise - and because I haven't painted anything else, I thought we'd take a trip down Memory Lane.

So here are some of my crystal and glass paintings.
That's because I'm sure I've shown you the dog ones before - and I thought you might like to see something different!














I hope you've enjoyed this little trip down memory lane and I look forward to having something new to show you soon!


16 comments:

  1. Wow, they look so great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous selection Pat! My favorite is the top one :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra. 'Happy Endings' is a gorgeous painting :) xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks! It is always a treat to see what you do with glass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed viewing them, Susan xx

      Delete
  4. Delightful, thanks for sharing! The swan crystal and strawberry bowls are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, I have a soft spot for 'The Magic of Rainbows' too :) xx

      Delete
  5. Absolutely worth while seeing again, all spectacular works !

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really wonderful Pat...something I have never tackled but you are inspiring me to give it a try. Can't wait to see your new piece. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing, Pat! I enjoyed seeing your cristal paintings! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those crystals!! How lovely!

    hope you are having a great start to the week. Hugs to Missy :)

    Wags n luv,
    Ginger, Buddy, Shadow n Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pat, I do love your crystal and glass paintings! Thank you for posting them. And I look forward to seeing the "surprise".
    Kathryn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really have a way with crystal, Pat! Remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have a great eye for light, Pat! the picture, diamonds, and jar are my favorites. cant wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts with Thumbnails