Thursday 31 December 2015

Last painting of the Old Year, on to the New!

If you've been following my personal blog HERE you will know that we've moved to the beautiful Kingdom of Fife in Scotland - moving further into the countryside was a long cherished dream of mine. I'm grateful that 2015 brought that opportunity to me.


We bought a house that needed a little work.
The first work was to install a new kitchen - and what will a new kitchen need? Apart from the obvious, new artwork!

Wrapping paper Paddy from the previous post was the first, this new painting of a field with poppies is the next.


That's my last painting of 2015 - on to 2016; where my hope is to be out more in this beautiful countryside, to paint more, sketch more and to write more too!

Here's to 2016 - may it be a great one for you.

6 comments:

  1. another beautiful painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new kitchen, I always enjoy a peek into other people's home. :) And the painting is beautiful. Wishing you a fabulous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! A new home and new kitchen with walls for your artwork! Lovely!
    I pray your New Year is wonderful and filled with colour and light. Blessings always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY NEW YEAR! All the best in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Pat - so glad you have found a wonderful new home in what looks like a gorgeous countryside. Your painting is beautiful friend. Have a blessed New Year. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to here that you have forfilled your dream of moving :)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts with Thumbnails