Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Christmas wishes and a Winter Visitor, painted.

My lovely friends, Christmas is nearly here and there's just time for this blog post before the season begins.

I'd like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a very happy and healthy New Year.

I'd also like to show you this lovely visitor, painted as a Christmas card on a painting exchange. It was painted on a quarter sheet, folded in half to make a large card!

Winter Visitor


Have a blessed Christmas, one and all.
 

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Pat your Winter Visitor is beautiful. You captured such a soft sweetness. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and a wonderful New Year! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice little visitor! Merry Christmas to you, your husband and of course Paddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Blessed Holiday to You & Yours Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, Pat! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Pat,
    I have not been blogging very often these days, so my visit to blogging friends is also less. But I continue looking and enjoying your blog. I also wish you a meaningful and blessed 2017. Your painting above is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging should be fun, so no word veri here, just moderation.
Whether you comment or view, thank you for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails