Thursday 22 June 2017

Paddy on holiday, Milarrochy Bay, Loch Lomond.

On a recent holiday to Milarrochy Bay, Loch Lomond, I took my painting implements.
The weather was so beautiful, I painted en plein aire.
Of course, I had a model who was at hand all the time - and so I painted a portrait of him, as well as taking photos and making sketches for further paintings.

Here's the portrait:

Paddy on holiday

 and here are a few pictures of the place we stayed, so you can see some of Scotland's beauty.





6 comments:

  1. Love the colorful portrait of Paddy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Vacation! The water looks wonderful. Paddy appears to be quite pleased with his outdoor time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Paddy is looking wonderful and your photos of your vacation are simply breathtaking. Scotland is certainly a gorgeous country. I would hope that someday I would get to visit. A real dream of mine - on my "bucket list". Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paddy's portrait is nicely done, Pat! Your photos have me ready to go exploring Loch Lomond. (Someday:)) The song started running through my head, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Paddy's portrait, beautifully painted! The photos of Scotland are stunning!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts with Thumbnails