In the others, I decided to take one drawing and then to be creative with it - and attempt to make six very different versions.
I've written what I did to each, for those who like to know these things!
Take One - the drawing
from this simple drawing, I attempted six creative versions
Take One - 1
watercolour, wet in wet first layer, wet on dry second, softening edges as I go.
Dabbed some white gouache with fine brush around seed head where dark paint felt too strong.
Take One - 2
Take One - 3
watercolour. first wash very wet, scrunch up a sheet of cling film and pressed into wet paint. Let dry for a few hours, remove. Second glaze of paint on outside leaves only. Seed head, shadows and background painted wet on dry.
Take One - 4
Take One -5
Take one - 6
That's been my creative week - I hope you've enjoyed watching what I've been experimenting with. There's one more week of the June Challenge left to do and I'm still aiming at a painting a day to complete it. Right now, I have no idea what I'll do for the final week, but I do hope you'll be back to see!