Friday, 31 July 2009

Experiment!


Ever get the feeling you're being watched?

Being watched I was as I did some experimenting with paint yesterday.
Experiments are fun - experiments are crucial to learning new things.
Time is never wasted playing with paints!

This experiment was to find out which -if any- technique or combination of washes I preferred for using on the body of the village church.

So the photo below is the experiment - done before I took Missy for a walk.
That was what she really wanted - not to watch me paint!


2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet face! How could anyone resist taking her for a walk?

    I'm anxious to see more of the church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous terrier.


    Love the Paintings too.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging should be fun, so no word veri here, just moderation.
Whether you comment or view, thank you for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails