Tuesday 14 July 2009

Rescue Me
















I created this painting as a statement piece.
I love dogs and am always disappointed with how easily they are discarded, especially when they show us such love and loyalty.

I wanted to make a painting that showed that you could change the world for one dog. You could be that dog's world - and get all his love and devotion.

I am delighted that this particular painting has touched the heart of someone involved in the dog rescue world - and it will shortly be used in their publicity and fundraising efforts.
I will write more when I have the finalised details.

If you ever consider getting a dog, please rescue one.
Many are in shelters through no fault of their own, divorces and deaths being common reasons.

Change his World - Rescue him.

1 comment:

  1. Pat, this is just lovely! What a wonderful representation for rescue.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts with Thumbnails