Saturday, 21 August 2010

Stage Two

After the first background was was left to dry, the paper was completely wet again and a second set of washes laid down.

These also had to be left to dry.
This painting technique needs a great deal of patience - or a pile of ironing!



This is one of my "secrets"
Between very wet washes that need to be bone dry before you paint again, I go off and iron at least four garments.
That way when I return, my painting is ready for the next stage!

Feel free to use that technique :lol:

9 comments:

  1. lmao at the ironing!!

    genius, pure genius. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it made you laugh hon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pat i would try that but lesley wont let me near the ironing she say there is more creases when im done than there was before

    ReplyDelete
  4. :lol: Bob.
    Perhaps you'll have to groom the dogs instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that Jerry doesn't read this. He'll make me start a new hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course Jerry will read it - doesn't he always read my blog? :lol:

    Mollie, you crease me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wonder you post so regularly...you certainly know how to fill every minute and manage your time:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least the ironing gets done!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging should be fun, so no word veri here, just moderation.
Whether you comment or view, thank you for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails