Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Four Square Otter






I am sometimes asked if I paint in anything other than watercolour.
The answer is usually no - other mediums aggravate my asthma.

But with this otter I did use a few different techniques.
The first is in coloured pencil, the second, pen and wash, the third ink only and the fourth a true watercolour.

It is interesting to see which people get drawn to, as I have all four on display, in a square. Luckily for them I have absolutely no psychology training, else they could be revealing untold mysteries about themselves!

I wonder if you have a favourite?

1 comment:

  1. I am a fan of the pen with wash one. But..there is also a huge attraction to just watercolor, it's so soft and serene.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging should be fun, so no word veri here, just moderation.
Whether you comment or view, thank you for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails