Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Mighty Fine Art

One of the blogs I follow is Mighty Fine Art.
Peter Williams, the artist whose blog it is, made a very kind offer on Boxing Day, that I -or anyone else- could use his photos as reference for their own paintings.

That is such a generous offer, I have taken him up on it - and am using one of his photos for my latest painting.

I have a great love of dogs, so the photo I'm using as a reference is one of Peter's own dog Murphy, on the snowy beach.

To see Peter's blog click here
Click on " Mighty Fine Art " to see the website


and here is stage 1 of "Waiting for the Call"

4 comments:

  1. What brilliant sky colours you have used Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cracking good start with that sky you've created there Pat. I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Peter. I hope you enjoy seeing the stages.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging should be fun, so no word veri here, just moderation.
Whether you comment or view, thank you for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails