Wednesday 30 December 2009

Mighty Fine Art

One of the blogs I follow is Mighty Fine Art.
Peter Williams, the artist whose blog it is, made a very kind offer on Boxing Day, that I -or anyone else- could use his photos as reference for their own paintings.

That is such a generous offer, I have taken him up on it - and am using one of his photos for my latest painting.

I have a great love of dogs, so the photo I'm using as a reference is one of Peter's own dog Murphy, on the snowy beach.

To see Peter's blog click here
Click on " Mighty Fine Art " to see the website


and here is stage 1 of "Waiting for the Call"

4 comments:

  1. What brilliant sky colours you have used Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cracking good start with that sky you've created there Pat. I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Peter. I hope you enjoy seeing the stages.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts with Thumbnails