Sunday, 15 November 2009

Best laid plans

As Robbie Burns once said
The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley.....

meaning the painting I had drawn out and started to paint was abandoned thanks to the big storm we had in Essex today. The sky went so dark, I couldn't continue to paint, or even photograph what I had already done.
Sadly in the move to the new house, my natural daylight lamp has been mislaid.

So instead, have a look at this window, an exercise from one of my many watercolour instruction books.

2 comments:

  1. I think we all succumbed to the elements yesterday Pat.
    Lovely picture to have in reserve.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging should be fun, so no word veri here, just moderation.
Whether you comment or view, thank you for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails