Thursday 1 April 2010

Getting excited..

over plumbing!
We bought a house that needs some improvements made; one we decided to make was to put a space saving toilet upstairs between the two bedrooms.
It should only take a day and a half, according to the plumber.

This is exciting to me because I use one of the bedrooms for painting - and having an upstairs facility means I don't have to traipse all the way up and down stairs for water ( or the convenience) when I paint :)

I also painted this acrylic painting to brighten up a dull corner in our living room. I was never going to show you a painting of a toilet, now was I?





5 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have put that past you Pat!
    Nice picture though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha - that would have been snapped up by the Tate ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are they short of them then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dunno if they're short - but I would tell them it was art! They believed it of a stack of bricks, once.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been thinking of painting our toilet seats. We have 2..in the same bathroom...lol.
    We don't hang out in there together....one is for one and two is for two. They are compost toilets and it was easier to have 2.
    I love the painting. Minimal but rich.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today. And yes, when all 3 jacks play it is wonderful and crazy.
    They entertain us so much.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts with Thumbnails