Thursday, 15 April 2010

Missy - my love.

Dogs are such amazing creatures.

Yesterday was understandably a tough one - and Missy stayed by my side all day, pushing right up against me whenever I sat down, offering comfort. She never pestered once for a walk or for treats.

When Paul came home, though, she unleashed all her daily energy on him - so she got to play tuggy and roughty-toughty.



And whilst they played for a good 20 minutes, yet again I sketched with pen and ink..


In the Garden

2 comments:

  1. I love sketching with pen. I am going to have to go back and see why this was a bad day for you. I found this one on your LinkWithin. Missy is such a cutie. Dogs are so loyal. Aussie loves to be on my lap all the time. If I knock her off she will lay on my feet and whine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was tough because a friend passed away in a road traffic accident. He was only 41.
    Dogs are a great comfort when times are bad xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogging should be fun, so no word veri here, just moderation.
Whether you comment or view, thank you for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails