Sunday, 27 June 2010

Blog lovers, art lovers.

Those who follow my blog regularly will have noticed I have removed the widget for "Blogs I Follow"

That is because I was following nearly 200 blogs and it was taking a most horrendous time to load - thereby slowing down the speed at which you could view my blog.

So instead, I have decided every now and then to share the link of a blog I follow , so that you can go view something different to my style, but still special.

Today I would like to give you the link to:

The Animal and Wildlife Art of Irfan Ahmed.


19 years old, a student, works on scratchboard and just started acrylics.
His style is photorealistic and is truly outstanding.

He will be, I believe, a name you will recognise internationally in the future.
Go follow the link - and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. His work is beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it Tonya.
    I think Irfan is one to watch for the future!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging should be fun, so no word veri here, just moderation.
Whether you comment or view, thank you for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails