Wednesday 23 September 2009

The Day Job

I am not a full time artist. I paint for pleasure - -sometimes I sell pieces that have a special resonance to the viewer, sometimes I take on a commission.

But the day job, that's the one I feel is my calling.
I'm a reflexologist, trained at the British School of Reflexology, a member of the Association of Reflexologists, and a Registered Advanced Reflexologist.

What is reflexology? Have a look here at my own website, it explains it all.
Pat Elliott Reflexology.

When I first started reflexology, I decided I had best find myself a hobby as I did not anticipate having a full appointments diary the moment I qualified.
That began my love affair with watercolour paints - some fourteen years ago.
Even though my practice is much busier now, I still make time to paint.
Here's one of my early paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails