Tuesday 26 January 2010

Splat! goes Missy

Ben McFuzzylugs created a felted bookmark of my darling Missy, especially for me, from a photo I provided.

The amount of work that goes into creating these little felted pieces of art is immense - and greatly appreciated.
I shall enjoy reading my books all the more now I have such a wonderful bookmark.

If you'd like a felted bookmark of your own, contact BenMcFuzzylugs through her Etsy shop ... click here
10% of every sale of felted animals goes to a bowel cancer charity . What a lovely woman she is!


My darling Missy... as a Splat! bookmark



2 comments:

  1. I've seen the selection on the BEN MCFUZZYLUGS page and they are so delightful and realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are, aren't they Beryl?
    Such fun items :)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts with Thumbnails