Sunday 27 June 2010

Blog lovers, art lovers.

Those who follow my blog regularly will have noticed I have removed the widget for "Blogs I Follow"

That is because I was following nearly 200 blogs and it was taking a most horrendous time to load - thereby slowing down the speed at which you could view my blog.

So instead, I have decided every now and then to share the link of a blog I follow , so that you can go view something different to my style, but still special.

Today I would like to give you the link to:

The Animal and Wildlife Art of Irfan Ahmed.


19 years old, a student, works on scratchboard and just started acrylics.
His style is photorealistic and is truly outstanding.

He will be, I believe, a name you will recognise internationally in the future.
Go follow the link - and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. His work is beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it Tonya.
    I think Irfan is one to watch for the future!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts with Thumbnails